Skin regeneration requires detoxification of the body. The soup is excellent at detoxifying, regulating and nourishing the body. It fundamentally solves skin problems and anti-aging.
- Radix Angelicae Sinesis: Enriching the blood and promoting blood circulation as well as regulating menstruation and relieving pain.
- Yu Zhu: Slimming down the body, beauty and skin whitening and removing dark spots
- Candied dates: Beneficial to the spleen and nourishing the lungs, kidneys and Qi
- Agrocybe Aegerita: Enhancing the body immune system.
- Cordyceps Flower: Removing age spots, moisturize the skin and promote intestinal peristalsis
- Sea Coconut: With its high level of vitamin E and cellulose, it has a beauty and anti-aging effect as well as dissipates heat and detoxification.
- Convenient & no-cook
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colouring
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Not suitable for pregnant women, hypertension, cerebrovascular, pancreatitis, diabetes patients.
- Suitable for age 3 and above
- Suitable to drink 1 soup bag every morning
Candied Dates, Coastal Glehnia, Yu Zhu, Vege Seasoning, Cordyceps
Flower, Goji, Sea Coconut, Red Dates, Sweet and Bitter Apricot Seed, Agrocybe Aegerita, Radix Angelicae Sinensis and Dried Tangerine Peel.
Normal Pack:17g x 6 sachets
Jumbo Pack: 17g x 26 sachets
How to use
How to Use: Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 2 hours. Shake well and serve hot.
**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.
Storage and Reminder
Storage Instruction: Recommended to refrigerate or keep in a cool dry place after opening.
Product Shelf Life: Approximately 10 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date.
Reminder: SOUPERMUM is made of all-natural ingredients and freshly packaged, such as fresh candied dates, dried longan, red dates, goji, black dates, rehmannia. The soup bag would get slightly damp occasionally due to its high moisture content. It’s normal and please consume at ease.
**Disclaimer: Individual result may vary.