Traditionally used for health and strengthening the body muscles. While eucommia bark can helps relieve lower back pain. This herbal remedy helps tonifying the kidney naturally.
- Strengthen the Muscles & Bones
- Dispelling Wind & Removing Dampness
- Strengthen the Kidney to Reduce Urination
- Sacha inchi powder: High in protein, Omega 3,6 & 9 antioxidants and amino acids. It contains 30% inchi fruit oil which helps build muscles and reduce fat better than almonds, walnuts and cashews.
- Chinese Yam: Strengthening and benefiting the spleen, stomach, lungs & kidneys.
- Goji: Nourishing the liver & kidneys and benefiting eyesight. Used to cure dizziness, tinnitus, internal heat, and quench your thirst.
- Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit: Treating asthma, frequent urination & enuresis, knee pain, mental fatigue, and so on.
- Gastrodia Tuber: Anti-inflammatory, improving immunity, lowering blood pressure, and treating limb numbness.
- Red Sage Root: Promoting blood circulation, removing blood stasis, and relieving menstruation.
- Himalayan Teasel Root: Tonifying liver & kidneys, strengthening bones & muscles. Mainly used to treat back pain and limb paralysis
- Solomonseal Rhizome: Rich in protein, carotene, and vitamins. Effective in replenishing Qi, moistening the heart and lungs, and strengthening bones and muscles.
- Cibot Rhizome: Dispelling wind & dampness, nourishing liver & kidney, strengthening waist and knee and relieving rheumatism pain.
- Szechwan Lovage Rhizome: Replenishing blood and promoting Qi & blood circulation in the body.
- Convenient & no-cook
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colouring
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for age 16 and above.
- Suggested consuming 3 times a week, every other day, one sachet at a time.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people with high blood pressure.
- Those with special conditions and cancer shall consult a doctor beforehand.
Organic Sacha Inchi Powder, Dates, Goji, Chinese Yam, Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit, Gastrodia Tuber, Black Dates, Fenugreek Seeds, Red Sage Root, Radix Astragali, Cassia Twig, Vege Seasoning, Himalayan Teasel Root, Solomonseal Rhizome, Eucommia Bark, Cibot Rhizome, Angelica, and Ligusticum Wallichii.
Normal Pack:24g x 6 sachets
Jumbo Pack: 24g x 26 sachets
How to use
How to Use: Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 2 hours. Shake well and serve hot.
**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.
Storage and Reminder
Storage Instruction: Recommended to refrigerate or keep in a cool dry place after opening.
Product Shelf Life: Approximately 16 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date.
Reminder: This is made of all-natural ingredients and freshly packaged, such as fresh candied dates, dried longan, red dates, goji, black dates, rehmannia. The soup bag would get slightly damp occasionally due to its high moisture content. It’s normal and please consume at ease.
**Disclaimer: Individual result may vary.