This refreshing soup primarily helps invigorate the Qi, spleen, and lungs while serving a function of anti-bacterial and detoxification. Adding the organic “Sacha Inchi Powder” into the formula also supplements high-quality protein for the body.
- Tonifying the Lungs and Replenishing Qi
- Enhancing Immunity
- Antibacterial & Detoxifying
- Smoothing the Lungs
- Dissolving Phlegm
- Sacha Inchi Powder – Rich in protein and Omega 3, 6 & 9 Antioxidants and Amino Acids.
- Astragalus Membranaceus – Tonifying the Qi, promoting metabolism with anti-bacterial and anti-virus functions and enhancing body immune function
- Codonopsis – Tonifying the Qi, spleen, and lungs, curing indigestion, debility, Shortness of breath, and fatigue.
- Chinese Yam – Strengthening and benefiting the spleen, stomach, lungs, and kidneys
- Siberia Landpick & Goji – Harnessing vital energy with anti-oxidation, anti-fatigue, and anti-bacterial functions.
- Goji – Nourishing the liver and kidneys and benefiting eyesight. Used to cure dizziness, tinnitus, internal heat, and quench your thirst.
- Poria – Removing dampness, promoting urination, calming the mind, dissolving phlegm, and relieving cough.
- White Atractylodes – Replenishing the Qi, strengthening the spleen, and removing dampness.
- Platycodon Grandifloras – Dissolving phlegm, relieving cough, promoting blood circulation, and removing blood stasis.
- Tangerine Peel – Regulating the Qi, strengthening the spleen and removing dampness and phlegm.
- Sweet Apricot Seeds & Bitter Apricot Seeds - Rich in vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Excellent at moistening the lungs and large intestines, relieving asthma, producing saliva, stimulating appetite, eliminating phlegm, and effectively relieving cough and throat discomfort.
- Licorice – Serving a function of anti-inflammatory, detoxification, and painkilling. Effective at eliminating phlegm, curing asthma and sore throat, protecting the inflamed throat and tracheal mucosa.
- Convenient & no-cook
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colouring
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for 6 years old and above
- Suitable to drink one sachet per day or alternate day
- Pregnant women and ill patients are advised to consult a doctor before consume
Organic Sacha Inchi Powder, Codonopsis, White Atractylodes Rhizomes, Chinese Yam, Poria Cocos, Goji, Licorice, Radix Astragali, Sweet
and Bitter Apricot Seeds, Solomonseal Rhizome, Platycodon Root, Vege Seasoning, and Dried Tangerine Peel.
Normal Pack:20g x 6 bags
Jumbo Pack: 20g x 26 bags
How to use
How to Use: Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 2 hours. Shake well and serve hot.
**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.
Storage and Reminder
Storage Instruction: Recommended to refrigerate or keep in a cool dry place after opening.
Product Shelf Life: Approximately 10 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date.
Reminder: SOUPERMUM is made of all-natural ingredients and freshly packaged, such as fresh candied dates, dried longan, red dates, goji, black dates, rehmannia. The soup bag would get slightly damp occasionally due to its high moisture content. It’s normal and please consume at ease.
**Disclaimer: Individual result may vary.