- Nourishing the liver
- Improving eyesight and vision,
- Promoting the secretion of body fluid
- Boosting body immunity
- Red dates - Nourish blood. Red dates and Gaoji are better for eyesight and spleen.
- Goji - It has the effects of nourishing the kidneys and liver, improving eyesight, and replenishing qi. It is suitable for common symptoms such as dizziness, lowering cholesterol, enhancing immune function, anti-aging and beauty.
- Dendrobium Nobile - Can helps in brightening the eyes. It has the functions of enhancing immunity, regulating gastrointestinal and lowering blood pressure.
Nux Prinsepiae - Nourish the liver and improve eyesight, and soothe the nerves. It can treat many eye diseases such as tears and blurred vision.
- Convenient & no-cook
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- No Added Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colouring
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for age 3 and above.
- Suggested consuming 3 times a week, every other day, one sachet at a time.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Those with special conditions and cancer shall consult a doctor beforehand.
Chinese Yam, Red Dates, Goji, Codonopis, Dried Longan, Poria Cocos, Dehydrated Carrot, Vege Seasoning, Dendrobium Nobile and Nux Prinsepiae.
Normal Pack:17g x 6 bags
Jumbo Pack: 17g x 26 bags
How to use
How to Use: Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 2 hours. Shake well and serve hot.
**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.
Storage and Reminder
Storage Instruction: Recommended to refrigerate or keep in a cool dry place after opening.
Product Shelf Life: Approximately 16 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date.
Reminder: This is made of all-natural ingredients and freshly packaged, such as fresh candied dates, dried longan, red dates, goji, black dates, rehmannia. The soup bag would get slightly damp occasionally due to its high moisture content. It’s normal and please consume at ease.
**Disclaimer: Individual result may vary.