With the new concept of no- cook, simplicity & convenience, Food Art is introducing a series of natural and delicious 【Seven 2 Me】 tonic vegetarian soup, enabling you to enjoy good health even when you are busy.
With a unique blend of 7 flavours, it brings you a stylish soup experience. No-cook; Easy & Convenient; Preserving the original taste of soup; Specially selected ingredients & Unique formulation. Giving you a chance to enjoy soups in your busy life.
- Replenishing the Qi
- Nourishing the Yin and Blood
- Clearing Body Heat to Calming the Mind
- Invigorating the Qi & Nourishing the Yin
- Nourishing the Liver & Kidney
- Nourishing the Spleen and Kidney
- Dispersing Cold and Warming the Body
- Tonifying the Qi and Blood
- Boosting the Immune System
- Strengthen Bones, Joint and Tibia
- Nourishing the Liver and Kidney
- Improve Vitality
- Invigorating Spleen and Moistening Lung
- Convenient & no-cook
- 100% Natural
- No Added Sugar
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Artificial Colouring
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable to consume 1 soup bag a day
- Avoid during sickness and pregnancy
- Suitable for age 12 and above
How to use
How to Use: Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 2 hours. Shake well and serve hot.
**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.
Storage and Reminder
Storage Instruction: Recommended to refrigerate or keep in a cool dry place after opening.
Product Shelf Life: Approximately 10 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date.
Reminder: SOUPERMUM is made of all-natural ingredients and freshly packaged, such as fresh candied dates, dried longan, red dates, goji, black dates, rehmannia. The soup bag would get slightly damp occasionally due to its high moisture content. It’s normal and please consume at ease.
**Disclaimer: Individual result may vary.