SouperKid OptiGrow JUMBO PACK || 速宝儿【健体增高汤】实惠装

RM 138.00RM 164.70

In Stock



Click here & Check out what other customer say about us! :)  



➡️ 孩子的身高确实跟父母有很大关系,但是遗传因素对成年终身高的影响只占70%,还有30%的后天因素在起作用。





不像一般的食谱膳汤,需要花几个小时才能熬成一碗汤那么麻烦!我们的汤饮无需费时费力熬煮,只要把我们独特配方,浓缩又天然的小汤袋放进 保温瓶 里,加上250 - 300ml 沸水, 静待两小时后就可以让孩子享用啦!😘无论是在家,上学或旅行也非常方便。


🔺推荐用于 7岁以上的儿童。


👍 让你在繁忙的生活中,也可以为孩子提供最有营养的汤饮!😀

材料: 花生根、田七、黨參、桂圆、北芪、蜜棗和喜马拉雅岩盐(獨有的调味)


  1. 将免煮即饮速宝妈放入保温瓶, 加入250-300毫升的沸水, 静待1-2小时。
  2. 摇匀, 趁热饮用。



新鲜包装, 食材是无硫磺,所以需冷藏保存。

12个月 。请参阅包装背面以了解确切的有效期。

15克 X 26袋


Other than physical health, children’s height has always been something parents are concerned about while they are growing up. 😣

You know what? Our height depends 70% on our genes and the remaining 30% is influenced by the environmental factors. Modern medical research has proved that the environment has a great impact on our height and it can help us to gain around 1️⃣0️⃣cm‼️😰


There are 2️⃣ golden periods for growth.

👶🏻 Infancy

Food nutrition during the 2-years early infancy is important to body growth. At this stage, nutrition brings much greater impact to a child’s height growth compared to the genetic factors. Malnutrition will affect the height of the child!

🧒🏻 Adolescence

During adolescence, children can gain an average of 7~10 cm each year for about 3 years with a total increase of 25~28 cm. After this period, human’s muscle growth will slow down.

SOUPER OPTIGROW - Strengthen Bones and Body for Optimal Growth 👧🏻🧒🏻

2 Major Features:

1️⃣ Convenient & Cooking-free Your kids can stay healthy anytime, anywhere

2️⃣ Selected natural ingredients and most importantly the naturally SWEET taste! It is formulated just to satisfy your children's taste buds with a sweet taste and less salt.

🔺Recommended for children over 7 years old.
🔺Suggest to drink 3 times a week, every other day.

👍 Now you can also provide the most nutritious soup for your children even in your busy life! 😀


Peanut Root, Panax Notoginseng, Codonopsis, Dried Longan, Radix Astragali, Candied Dates and Himalayan Rock Salt (Unique Seasoning).


How to Use

  1. Put one bag into thermos. Add in 250-300ml boiling water and wait for 1-2 hours
  2. Shake well and serve hot.

**We recommend to use FOOD ART® 316 Stainless Steel Thermos to prepare Soupermum and Souperkid Instant Herbal Soup. This ensure that the essence of the ingredients can be blend into the soup well. So that you can drink the most natural and tastier of Soupermum and Souperkid Soup.


Storage Instruction

Freshly packed with sulfur-free ingredients. Please keep refrigerated.


Product Shelf Life

Approximately 12 months. Refer to the back of the packaging for the exact expiry date. 


Net weight

15g x 26 bags


SouperKid OptiGrow JUMBO PACK || 速宝儿【健体增高汤】实惠装
Welcome Newcomer